NEWS,MESSAGES AND INFORMATIONS FROM THE WORLD OF PENTECOST

Disclosure Note

This blog is not representing or related to any denomination or ministries such as The Pentecostal Mission,New testament Church,Ceylon Pentecostal Mission and note related to voice of Pentecost magazine or magazines. The above mentioned ministries do not have online websites or believe in online ministries or represents any other pentecostal denominations

Our blog provides the information of pentecostal denominations,their history,conventions updates,place of worships and news from the world of Pentecost

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We blog about people to whom we are related. The most interesting such people are: Pentecostal groups /Pentecostal denominations


Food for Digest

We ought to be living as if jesus died yesterday, rose this morning and is comming back this afternoon

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LATE PASTOR PAUL'S FUNERAL PHOTO & LAST SERMON

I was in bed upstairs being unable to attend this meeting. But by the prayer of many here I am present here. It is not by my power that I am living, but by the prayer of every one of you.
     
 Funeral Photo of Pastor Paul
The following is my testimony to be delivered to you:
   
During the last 22 years I fully trusted God for everything.  He proved to be true and all-sufficient to me.  He bestowed on me the entire spiritual as well as all the temporal blessings.  The Lord is above all things.
   
If we trust God for only half of what we need, the other half will have to be borne by us.  If we trust Him only for one fourth of what we need, the balance three fourths will have to be borne by us. He will shoulder only the one-fourth portion for which we trusted Him. If we have trusted Him only for three fourths of our needs, He takes the responsibility to meet only the three fourths of our needs, leaving the balance one fourth to be borne by us.
   
In case we had trusted Him only for the spiritual blessings and not for the material blessings, He will grant us only the spiritual blessings.  If we have trusted Him only for spiritual gifts and not for the health of the body, we ourselves will have to look after our own health without His help. If we completely surrender ourselves and all we have to His will, He takes over the full responsibility for us.
   
Only those who are dedicated will have faith and only he that has faith will enjoy happiness and rest.  Such a man will be always happy in the arms of the Lord, just as a child in the arms of its mother 'without any fear. The happiness in the Lord Jesus cannot be compared with any other happiness.  Many Christians are slaves to covetousness, because they have lost their real happiness in their heart of hearts.
   
All these 22 years, whenever I prayed unto the Lord for my spiritual and temporal blessings, He answered my prayers, He heard my prayers whenever I prayed for others also. This will be the case with everyone who is dead to the world in his spirit, soul and body.
   
The Lord Jesus is coming soon.  Be filled in the Spirit.  Be ye happy always. Tarry in prayer and thanksgiving with one accord.
Glory be to His holy name
(Delivered in Madras on the 8th JUNE, 1945)

4 comments:

  1. Percious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. Thank God for his servants who sincerely serve him by setting an example to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true friend of God. I am reading his life history in Tamil through which God has been speaking to me and I am getting enlightened. I will see him one day in heaven and talk to him.
    Freddy - Bangalore - fredericksuma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you JESUS for everything you are doing in our life..

    ReplyDelete

We are a Pentecostal blog seeking to serve the Lord Jesus Christ above all else. Keeping this in mind, any comments that are disparaging of Jesus, God or the Christian faith,Pentecostal community,Pentecostal will be deleted. Please aim to keep your comments encouraging and positive, overtly harsh or critical comments will not be answered or may be removed. Any comments that are not family friendly will also be deleted. Spam of any sort is not tolerated here, and is detected and deleted immediately. Include your Name and Adress for your comments. Comments once published will be available on the search engines and cannot be taken back. Thanks for visiting, and commenting with us!

Bible Reader

There was an error in this gadget

World Wide visits

Power of prayer

Wresting prayer can wonders do,

Bring relief in deepest straits;

Prayer can force a passage through

Iron bars and brazen gates.

Search Bible

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

For Information & Comments

Sponsors

Quote



I stood alone at the bar of God,

In the hush of the twilight dim,

And faced the question that pierced my heart,

“What will you do with Him?”

“Crowned or crucified? Which shall it be?”

No other choice was offered to me.

I looked on the face so marred with tears

That were shed in His agony

The look in His kind eyes broke my heart,

‘Twas full of love for me.

“The Crown or the Cross,” His eyes seemed to say;

“For or against Me, choose thou today.”

He whispered so tenderly to me;

While He pleadingly said, “Obey!”

“Make Me thy choice, for I love thee so!”

And I could not say Him nay.

Crowned, not crucified — this must it be;

No other way was open to me.

I knelt in tears at the feet of Christ,

In the hush of the twilight dim,

And all that I was, hoped, or sought,

Surrendered unto Him.

Crowned, not crucified — my heart shall know

No king but Christ, who loveth me so.


Powered by

TheBlogGallery – The Blog Directory

Popular Posts

Greeting to You all from Pentecost Voice